FAITH FORMATION: Sarah Clayton – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Faith Formation program is charged with overseeing the catechetical and sacramental preparation for youth in the parish, from Kindergarten through Confirmation preparation during 10th grade. We partner with the domestic church (the family unit) to educate our youth on the basics of the Catholic faith (information), facilitate an encounter with the person of Jesus Christ helping them grow more deeply in love with God (formation) and invite youth to live their faith every day (discipleship). We look for opportunities to engage our students and families in deepening their faith through active participation. We continually welcome volunteer support for catechists and other positions within the Faith Formation program.
- Weekly class sessions during the academic year (September through April)
- Community service experiences, such as St. Joseph Shelter meals
- Sacramental preparation for First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation
- Seasonal celebrations, such as the Christmas program, student-led liturgies, and end-of-year celebration
- Opportunities for family faith formation